Working safely during COVID-19
Radio Facilities Ltd continues to operate during Covid 19 and based on government guidance.
We have taken the following steps to minimise risk to staff, customers, voice artists and other people who may be required to enter our office.
- Increasing the frequency of hand washing and surface cleaning.
- Using side-to-side desk configuration.
- Working from home wherever possible and keeping in touch with off-site workers for their mental wellbeing.
- Limiting the number of people in our studio (1 voice artist and 1 client maximum. Additional clients can direct remotely).
- Providing a wall-mounted 70% alcohol hand gel dispenser at the entry door, with additional bottles around the workplace.
- Providing disposable gloves for those members of staff and customers who wish to use them.
- Insisting that staff and customers wear disposable gloves before touching microphones.
- Providing 70% alcohol wipes for staff and customers who wish to clean keyboards, screens or other devices.
- Encouraging visits and meetings via remote connection/working where this is an option.
- Providing clear guidance on social distancing and hygiene to people on arrival, before arrival, by ‘phone, on the website or by email.
- Discouraging the practice of hot-desking among staff.
- Removing ipads from the studio and encouraging voice artists and clients to bring their own printed scripts with them.
- Using floor markings and signage to maintain social distance
- Encouraging visitors to bring their own food and drinks.
- Coordinating and working collaboratively with our landlord and other tenants in the building.
- Minimising contact with delivery and courier drivers who are collecting or dropping off.
- Reducing delivery frequencies by ordering larger quantities of items less often.
We have assessed risk and taken the steps below. If you have any questions please call us on 020 3355 8188.
Read our COVID-19 Secure policy