Voice Artist Guide
FREE - The Guide to Becoming a Voice Artist
Getting started in any new career can be overwhelming if you don’t know the basics, and the voice over industry is no exception. The good news is that we can help; we’ve created a FREE seven-page guide which gives you plenty of information to help you on your way.
Get your copy of The Radio Facilities Guide to Becoming a Voice Artist. It’s packed with lots of tips and information to help you decide if this is the right choice for you. Find out how much you could potentially earn, whether or not you need an agent, and what a typical voice artist job is like.
And there are invaluable tips from some of the industry’s top talent. Contributors include:
- Emma Hignett – TfL’s voice of London Busses
- Sean Bolger – Channel 4 continuity announcer
- Drew White – Classic FM and Alton Towers
- Elizabeth Ollier – BBC Good Food show and Macmillan Audio
- Oliver Dukcevic – Audi and Tesco.com
Call us for a Free Showreel Consultation, on 020 3355 8188
- Is a voice artist career the right choice for me?
- Where do I start?
- Should I get an agent?
- How much could I earn?
- Do I need a home studio?
- What does a typical voice over job look like?
- What will I receive with my Radio Facilities showreel?
How do I get the free Guide to Becoming a Voice Artist
Call us to request your copy on 020 3355 8188, or use the form below.